Covenant of Singles for Christ
Trusting the Lord's help and guidance
1. I shall live as a follower of Christ:
· Pray everyday for at least 15 minutes.
· Read Scriptures everyday for at least 15 minutes.
· Live a righteous life and avoid situations, which are occasions for sin.
· Put good order into my private life and support my parents in building a Christian family.
· Participate regularly in the worship life of my church.
2. I dedicate myself to the task of building a strong family for Christ:
· Put good order to my work situation.
· Be a witness of the love and power of the Lord Jesus in my work and in my family.
· Be a good steward of all resources entrusted to me.
· Be a good citizen of my country, obeying its laws and protecting its environment.
3. I will be a committed and active member of the CFC Singles for Christ:
· Attend my small group meetings regularly and support the good order of the meetings.
· Faithfully participate in all the activities of the group.
· Relate in love, loyalty and respect to all my brothers in the body.
· Intercede daily for the group and its mission.
4. I will make myself available to the Lord for service:
· Bring other single men and women to the CFC Singles for Christ.
· Give generously of my time and resources to the Lord's service, whenever I am called, and follow directions of those who have responsibility for my service.
· Support the work of the Couples for Christ and its Ministries.
5. I shall study and seek to grow as a Christian person:
· Attend all teachings, retreats, workshops and conferences of CFC Singles for Christ.
· Diligently study all materials given to me.
May our Lord Jesus Christ help me to be faithful in living out this commitment everyday for His greater honor and glory and for the good of my brothers and sisters.