- Rev. Fr. Saji Thomas celebrates his Ordination Day on Tuesday, 16th November. A Thanksgiving Mass will be held on 15th November at 7pm in the Sacred Heart Church. Let us pray for his intentions.
- The Marriage Preparation Course will be held on Friday, 26th November at 8.00 am in the St. Padre Pio Social Hall. The church gate will be open from 7.15 am to 7.45 am only and will remain closed thereafter. Wearing a Mask is compulsory. Those interested are requested to visit the parish office to register their names. Kindly submit your Baptism Certificate, recently issued for marriage purposes balong with the date of confirmation before 24th November. The certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis as limited seats are available. The course fee is BD. 8/- per person, inclusive of lunch and the Certificate.
- The Feast of Christ the King will be celebrated on Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st November. On Friday the Adoration will be held online at 03.15 pm.
- All Catholics are asked to pray for the success of the two-year process culminating in the 2023 synod on synodality. “In order to ‘walk together’ and listen to the Holy Spirit we need to pray. There can be no synodal way without personal and community prayer.
As we are called to embrace this synodal path, there is a prayer which invites the Holy Spirit to operate within us so that we may be a community and a people of grace. This will be prayed at all masses before the Final Blessing.
We are all invited by His Lordship Bishop Paul Hinder, to journey together on the synodal path under the themes of communion participation and mission.
- Parishioners we are pleased to inform you that the Cathedral works is in progress and is expected to be completed soon. Lots of funds are required to complete this project and we look forward towards your goodwill and generosity. Whatever amount you desire to give will be gratefully received at the parish office. May God bless you for your goodwill and generosity.