- December 31st Friday, is the last day of the year. A thanksgiving Adoration will be held from 3pm to 4 pm to thank God for all the blessing he has bestowed on us. You can participate in this Adoration on first come first serve basis.
- On line registration is required to attend mass on Friday 31st December.
- The Christmas and New Year Mass schedule is displayed on the notice boards and on the Church website.
- Flowers to decorate the Altar at Manama for New Year services may be brought to the Sacristy on Friday, 31st December by 12 noon.
- Dear Parishioners, during this Christmas season let us share with the poor and needy of our parish and share the joy of Christmas. All those who wish to help may contribute in cash or in kind please contact Mr. Johnson on 39270945 to donate these items at the Church office. For more details, you may refer to the Notice Board. May God bless you and thank you.
- We will not be having the kissing of the statue of baby Jesus. After the mass you all are requested to please leave the premises as soon as possible so that the parishioners for the next mass may come in.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ONLY
- On December 26th Sunday we celebrate the feast of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph.