- On Monday, 15th August we celebrate the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which is a day of obligation in our Vicariate. On that day, the masses in English will be held in the morning at 6.20 am and in the evening at 5.30 pm and 7.00 pm.
- The Konkani Community will celebrate the Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Monti Fest on Friday, 9th September at 8.15 am with the blessing of the new corn and floral offerings by children at the outdoor stage followed by the Feast Mass in Konkani at the Sacred Heart Church. This will be followed by a short cultural programme and lunch at Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium.
The 9-day Novena followed by Mass, conducted by Fr. Frolic Fernandes from India will begin on Wednesday, 31st August at 7.00 pm at Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium. For Novena timings and venues, please refer to the banner in the church compound.
- The Catechism Ministry announces the commencement of registration for students taking Catechism Classes in English. Parents need to register their wards for the new term by filling in the online registration, using the link given on the church website www.sacredheartchurchbahrain.org. Sale of Books and payment of Registration Fees will be held on 19th August, 26th August and 2nd September at Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium from 8.30 am to 11.30 am. All Catechism children have to present their Progress Card and CPR No at the time of Registration.
New Registrants for Standard 1 need to submit a copy of their Baptism Certificate. New Registrants for other grades have to submit s Transfer Certificate and copy of their Baptism Certificate at the time of Registration.
Catechism Classes for Standard 4 to Standard 12 will commence on 16th September. Standard 1 to Standard 3 classes will commence on 23rd September.
- The Tamil Community will celebrate the Feast of Our Lady of Valankanni on Thursday, 15th September. The 9-day Novena in preparation for this Feast will begin on Tuesday, 6th September at 6.30 pm in the Sacred Heart Church. For Novena timings and venues, please refer to the banner in the church compound.
- The Wedding Anniversary Mass for August celebrants will be held on Saturday, 27th August at the 6.30 pm Mass in the Sacred Heart Catholic Church. During the mass, celebrants must occupy the pews reserved. Registration along with a fee of BD.1 is required and celebrants must be present at Mass to receive the Certificate. Last date to sign up is Wednesday, 24th August.