- On Friday, 30th September the Parish Lectors Ministry celebrate the Feast of their patron, St. Jerome. Let us keep all the Lectors in our prayers.
- There will be a Marriage Preparation Course on Friday, 30th September in the St. Dominic Savio Hall from 7.45 am to 5.00 pm. Those taking part are requested to register their names at the Parish Office and submit their Baptism Certificate, recently issued for marriage purposes along with the date of confirmation before 28th September. The Certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. The course fee is BD. 8/- per person, inclusive of lunch and the Certificate.
- The Feast of St. Francis of Assisi, founder of the Franciscan Order will be celebrated on Tuesday, 4th October with a Solemn Mass at 6.30 pm. In preparation for the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi, the enactment of the Transitus, commemorating the passing of St. Francis from this life to life with God, will be held on Monday, 3rd October at 7.15 pm at Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium. The Novena in honour of St. Anthony will not be prayed after the Mass.
- We are pleased to announce that the World Youth Day will be held next year in Lisbon, Portugal from 1st to 6th August 2023. We encourage all single youth, above the age of 18, who are interested in representing Bahrain as a part of AVONA participants to register their names and phone numbers at the Parish Office as early as possible. Last date for registration is 10th October. For further details, please contact Fr. Darel Fernandes.
- The Filipino Community will celebrate the Feast of San Lorenzo Ruiz on Wednesday, 28th September at 7.30 pm in the Mother Church. The Triduum Mass in honour of this Feast will be held from 25th to 27th September. For timings and venues, please refer to the banner in the church compound.
- There will be a Retreat in Malayalam led by Fr. Boby Jose Kattikad from Monday, 26th September to Thursday, 29th September from 6.30 pm to 10 pm. For further information, please refer to the poster displayed in the church compound.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FRIDAY 7AM MASS ONLY
- Catechism Classes in English for Standard 1 to Standard 3 will commence today.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MASSES ON FRIDAY
- The Wedding Anniversary Mass for September celebrants will be held tomorrow Saturday, 24th September at the 6.30 pm Mass. During the mass, celebrants must occupy the pews reserved.