- The next Pre-Baptism Seminar will be on Wednesday, 12th October from 7.15 pm to 8.15 pm at the Audio Video Room. For registration, parents and godparents are requested to visit the Parish Office. This seminar is only for parishioners and expectant mothers too may register. Please be on time and do not bring children.
- Mission Sunday will be celebrated on Sunday, 23rd October. The collection made on this day will be sent to our Bishop for Mission works. Our Holy Father encourages us to take active part by praying for the missionaries and extending support, through our contributions. Envelopes will be distributed on 14th, 15th and 16th October. Please enclose your generous contributions and drop them in the box kept at the entrance of the Sacred Heart Church and the Mother Church.
- The CFC Servants of the Lord, a Christian renewal and support Ministry will be conducting a Christian Life Programme every Friday from 14th October until 9th December at 1.30 pm at the St. Francis of Assisi Hall. Registration Forms are available at the Parish Office and from any CFC or Servants of the Lord members. Last date for registration is 14th October.
- We are pleased to announce that the World Youth Day will be held next year in Lisbon, Portugal from 1st to 6th August 2023. We encourage all single youth, above the age of 18, who are interested in representing Bahrain as a part of AVONA participants to register their names and phone numbers at the Parish Office as early as possible. Last date for registration is 10th October. For further details, please contact Fr. Darel Fernandes.
- All those interested in becoming Multimedia Operators for obligation and daily masses are requested to give their names and contact details to the Parish Office. You will be contacted once a group has been formed. Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is a requirement.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MORNING MASSES ON FRIDAY
- First Friday Parish olHolHnknklHoly Hour will be held today at 3.45 pm.