- The Annual Priests’ Retreat of the Northern Vicariate will be held in Bahrain from Monday, 17th October to Thursday, 20th October. Let us pray for our Priests attending the retreat. The daily Masses in English from 17th to 20th October will be held as usual.
- The Feast of St. Luke the Evangelist will be celebrated on Tuesday, 18th October.
- Mission Sunday will be celebrated on Sunday, 23rd October. The collection made on this day will be sent to our Bishop for Mission works. Our Holy Father encourages us to take active part by praying for the missionaries and extending support, through our contributions. Envelopes will be distributed on 14th, 15th and 16th October. Please enclose your generous contributions and drop them in the box kept at the entrance of the Sacred Heart Church and the Mother Church.
- The Wedding Anniversary Mass for October celebrants will be held on Saturday, 29th October at the 6.30 pm Mass in the Sacred Heart Catholic Church. During the mass, celebrants must occupy the pews reserved. Registration along with a fee of BD.1 is required and celebrants must be present at Mass to receive the Certificate. Last date to sign up is Friday, 28th October.
- All transactions at the Souvenir Help Desk and Merchandise Counter are in the form of cash only. Alternative methods of payment will not be accepted..
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ERIDAY ONLY
- The CFC Servants of the Lord, a Christian renewal and support Ministry will be conducting a Christian Life Programme every Friday from 14th October until 9th December at 1.30 pm at the St. Francis of Assisi Hall. Registration Forms are available at the Parish Office and from any CFC or Servants of the Lord members. Last date for registration is 14th October.