- On Saturday, 24th December, the solemn Christmas Night Service will begin at 7.30 pm at the Sacred Heart School grounds, Isa Town with carol singing. The solemn Mass will commence at 8.00 pm.
- On Sunday, 25th December, the Christmas Masses in English will be held at 7.00 am, 8.30 am, 10.00 am, 5.30 pm and 7.00 pm at the Sacred Heart Church. For masses in other languages and for the New Year Mass Schedule, please refer to the Church Notice Board or Church website.
- We required lots of flowers at Isa Town and Manama to decorate the Altar. Those interested in supporting by way of cash or donating flowers for Isa Town may approach and give their names to the Parish Office by 20th December. Flowers for Manama may be handed over to the Sacristy on 24th December before 12 noon.
- We have made arrangements for buses to take parishioners for the night service from Manama to Sacred Heart School, Isa Town and back again to Manama. The buses will leave from the Arts and Craft Center, Al Zubara Avenue at 5.30 pm, 6.00 pm and 6.30 pm.
- Those going for the Christmas service at Isa town and have place in their vehicles are requested to pass by the Arts and Crafts Center to give a lift to parishioners going for the services. Vehicles may also be parked at the Indian School grounds, Isa Town. Parishioners, when you come for the services at Isa Town and Manama, please park properly to avoid hindering the flow of traffic.
- Parishioners are invited to make their confessions while the priests are available in the confessionals. Priests will be available for confessions from Monday to Thursday during all masses.
- On Sunday 25th December, a free Christmas Day programme “Home Away From Home,” for our parish domestic workers, will be held in Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon and from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm. There will be entertainment and distribution of Christmas gifts. Parishioners, we invite you all to please support this event by offering cakes, snacks, gifts, telephone cards or cash. Food items may be delivered on the day itself to Our Lady of Arabia Auditorium. Gift articles may be hand over to the Parish Office and cash donations may be dropped in the box labeled “Home Away From Home Support,” which is kept at the entrance of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church. May God bless you for your generosity.
As pre-registration is required, we request all communities to collect the names, contact details and CPR numbers of the domestic workers, laborers and fishermen from their communities who have no one to celebrate Christmas and wish to attend this programme, and hand over the list to the Parish Office on or before 22nd December.
- The Feast of St. Sebastian will be celebrated by the Malayalam Catholic Community on Thursday, 29th December at 6.00 pm and Friday, 30th December at 10.00 am at the Sacred Heart School grounds in Isa Town. All are invited to participate.
- Any parishioner who has done their final profession in the Franciscan Third Order may continue their commitment by joining the fraternity in Bahrain. Those with relatives in this fraternity as well as parishioners interested in knowing about the life of St. Francis of Assisi may join by contacting the Spiritual Director, Fr. Charbel or Prakash on Mob No. 39245144.
- Parish Calendars for 2023 are now available at the Parish Office and Religious Gift Corner.
ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY FOR ALL MASSES ON FRIDAY
- Tomorrow is the Ordination Day of Fr. Charbel. There will be a Thanksgiving Mass at 6.30 pm. Let us all participate and pray for his intentions.